Angelina Jolie takes ALL SIX children out of LA as they’re seen arriving in NYC after her 46th birthday celebrations… amid VERY nasty custody battle with ex Brad Pitt leaving her ‘bitterly disappointed’
Angelina Jolie was pictured in a rare sighting with all of six children over the weekend, as they jetted out of Los Angeles and were seen arriving at John F. Kennedy International Airport on Saturday.
The sighting comes after 46-year-old actress was recently left ‘bitterly disappointed’ in her ongoing divorce battle with ex Brad Pitt, after he was awarded joint custody of their minor children, Pax, 17, Zahara, 16, Shiloh, 14, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 12, who were all pictured with their mother.
Meanwhile, 19-year-old son Maddox – who is considered an adult in the custody dispute – was also seen travelling with the family, as they all arrived together in New York City.
The Maleficent star was seen wearing a Christian Dior trench coat as she lead her large family out of the airport, also carrying a Celine tote bag and Louis Vuitton luggage.
Angelina’s brood on the move! Jolie was pictured on Saturday landing in New York’s JFK airport with all six of her children, (L-R, Maddox, 19, Shiloh, 14, Zahara, 16, Vivienne, 12, and Pax, 17, while Knox, 12, was also there.)
The night before their trip – Angelina and her brood were all seen out together celebrating her birthday at TAO restaurant in LA.
It follows a difficult few weeks for the actress, who was left ‘bitterly disappointed’ when her ex husband Brad Pitt was awarded joint custody of their children following a long and very nasty legal battle.
In late May, the court ruled that Brad and Angelina will have shared custody of all their children with the exception of Maddox, who is no longer a minor.
According to reports from US Weekly on Tuesday, the actress feels she can ‘never forgive’ Brad and believes their legal battle is ‘far from over’.
A source told the publication: ‘She will never forgive him… She maintains it’s far from over and still believes that justice will prevail.’
It was also claimed that the Maleficent star will give ‘everything she’s got’ to appeal the decision in court.
Brad’s representatives declined to comment when approached by MailOnline last week and spokespeople for Angelina were also contacted for further comment.
Sources believe Angelina will continue fighting the custody arrangement, as she reportedly thinks there were ‘issues’ with the way Judge John Ouderkirk handled their court proceedings.
The source added: ‘Joint custody is not the issue that Angelina objects to, there were other issues of concern, but the court proceedings are closed and sealed.’
Angelina and her legal team claimed the judge wouldn’t allow her children to testify in court.
A filing made to California’s Second District Court of Appeal read: ‘Judge Ouderkirk denied Ms. Jolie a fair trial, improperly excluding her evidence relevant to the children’s health, safety, and welfare, evidence critical to making her case … They have failed to adequately consider a section of the California courts code, which says it is detrimental to the best interest of the child if custody is awarded to a person with a history of domestic violence.’
Angelina believes the court should be able to ‘hear the minor teenagers’ input as to their experiences, needs, or wishes as to their custody fate’, but this has been refused.
However, Brad’s lawyers believe the proceedings have been conducted fairly.