The former US President’s comments about Joe Biden came as part of an announcement signalling an update to his social media platform. In a statement posted on Monday to his communication platform, the former president took shots at Joe Biden’s presidency, claiming America was “being destroyed” under his watch.
Writing on his platform, From the Desk of Donald J. Trump, he said: “I have been doing very limited media so the American public could see just how big of a disaster the Biden Administration has been, and I was right.
“Inflation, the Border Crisis, our forgotten Military, war in the Middle East, all as a result of Biden’s mistakes.
“Our Country is being destroyed. Watch, it’s only going to get worse!”
Speaking on Mr Biden’s popularity, Mr Trump added that the President was “of no interest to anybody”, citing the statistics from his Joint Address to Congress last month.
He claimed that “21 million less people” watched Mr Biden’s address than watched his own four years prior.
He continued: “Also, Biden’s ratings have killed the Radical Left Fake News Cable Channels.
“MSNBC and CNN have plummeted in the ratings.
“MSNBC doesn’t have a show in the top 10 of all cable news programs, and CNN doesn’t even have a show in the top 100.”
He boasted: “They should have embraced and endorsed ‘Trump’—their ratings would have been at new highs!”
Mr Trump also touched on his popularity and how Republicans felt about his political return.
READ MORE: UFOs laughed off by Joe Biden ahead of Pentagon report
Citing the pollster, John McLaughlin, he stated that “73 percent of all Republicans want Trump to run again in 2024 and Republican primary voters would support him 82 percent-13 percent.”
Mr Trump has been posting statements on his communication platform almost daily, as a substitute for social media.
The former President was permanently banned from Twitter and Facebook earlier this year after the Capitol riots in the wake of his bitter 2020 election defeat.
Mr Trump’s communication platform which he is using as a replacement for social media, does not have any method for his fans to comment on his posts and only has an option to like or share the statements on Twitter and Facebook.
Last week, a report by the Washington post revealed that his platform was not performing as well as he had intended.
Obama thought beating ‘corrupt’ Trump would be easy [INSIGHT]
Trump told to improve diet if he wants to run for president again [REVEAL]
Trump launches new attack on Biden legitimacy as he plots next move [SPOTLIGHT]
The report said that his blog posts on average have been shared to Facebook “fewer than 2,000 times a day”.
For context, the former president used to receive millions of likes, shares and comments on every Facebook post when he was still allowed to use the social media network.
Taking shots at the Washington Post report, Mr Trump said the findings were “incorrectly reported”.
He said: “We have not yet launched our own social media ‘platform,’ but even the very basic site we have to post our statements has received 36.7 million views over the past month alone, and we’re getting more traffic to our website now than in 2020, an Election year!
“This number would be even greater if we were still on Twitter and Facebook, but since Big Tech has illegally banned me, tens of millions of our supporters have stopped using these platforms because they’ve become ‘boring’ and nasty.”
Speaking on the future of the statement issuing service, he said the website was not a “platform” and is meant to be a “temporary way of getting my thoughts and ideas out to the public without the Fake News spin.”
He added: “It is merely a way of communicating until I decide on what the future will be for the choice or establishment of a platform.
“It will happen soon. Stay tuned!”