Tyson Fury declares Anthony Joshua fight officially off as Gypsy King eyes new opponent

    [ad_1]

    Joshua took to social media to reply to Fury’s earlier message. “It’s not in my hands,” Joshua said. It’s with the legal team. That’s why you hire lawyers. You know the history of boxing, make sure you get your legal terms right. Of course, I’m going to sign a contract. It’s just with some lawyers at the minute.”

    Fury previously claimed that he would fight Mahmoud Charr on December 3 in Cardiff if the bout with Joshua did not go ahead. 

    Fury laid the gauntlet down to the German in a social media post. “If he don’t sign today you are in big G,” Fury said. “And you can show them how a real man throws down.”

    We’ll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story.

    For the latest news and breaking news visit: express.co.uk/sport/football

    Stay up to date with all the big headlines, pictures, analysis, opinion and video on the stories that matter to you.

    Follow us on Twitter @dexpress_sport – the official Daily Express & Express.co.uk Twitter account – providing real news in real time.

    We’re also on Facebook @dailyexpresssport – offering your must-see news, features, videos and pictures throughout the day to like, comment and share from the Daily Express, Sunday Express and Express.co.uk.



    [ad_2]

    Previous articleThe true cost of Sky Glass: Latest Glass TV prices, how much it costs YOU to own
    Next articlePutin plans rocked as polling station and bases blown up in Russia-occupied area

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here